Benefits of having your own ATM cash machine
- Attract & retain more customers
- Increase cash in your customer's hands
- Increase your profits
- Convenient service for your customers
- No risk
- Increase sales
- Reduce the amount of bad cheques
- Earn revenue on each transaction
All the money deposited through an ATM is devoid of banking charges; typically a business will be paying between 0.4% to bank cash over the counter. A machine dispensing an average of £500 per day would save you £60 per month in bank charges alone.
Increase in Customer Spend
This can vary from site to site but one thing is for sure a proportion of the money will be spent back, and in drinking environments this can be very high. A recent report conducted by Punch indicated a 13% increase in sales volume of those pubs with an ATM installed.
More facts and figures
- Since ATM deregulation there has been an increase of over 100% in installed ATM cash machines in the UK. This largely down to the increase in privately owned ATMs.
- Customer retention is vital to businesses nowadays and it has been proved that if a customer leaves a premises to collect cash at least 85% will not return.
- To succeed in the future, cash based businesses will have to embrace more services and technologies, ATMs being one of these.
- Reports suggest the following figures represent the percentage of cash withdrawn from the ATM that is spent on the premises.
Supermarkets = 15-20%
Pubs/Clubs = 60%
Amusements = 70%
The average withdrawal is £50